All County Survey, Inc. was founded in 2007 to serve the Land Surveying and Planning needs for Gunnison, Crested Butte, Gunnison County, and greater Western Colorado. We perform all types of land surveying:
1) Subdivision Construction Surveys
2) Subdivision Platting and Planning
3) Topographic Surveys
4) Boundary Surveys and Mineral Claim Surveys
5) Condominium and Townhome Platting
6) Improvement and ILC Surveys
7) Foundation Layout Surveys
8) Easements and Legal Descriptions
9) Cellular Telephone Tower Surveys
10) Gunnison County L.U.R. Mapping & Expert Advice
Stephen Jessoe, Colorado Registered Professional Land Surveyor No. 38048, has twenty-five years of surveying experience. We serve several counties on the Western Slope of Colorado. We have extensive surveying experience in Gunnison, Hinsdale, Saguache, Chaffee, San Miguel, Delta, Garfield, and Pitkin Counties.
All County Survey, Inc. features the Trimble 5603 Robotic Total Station with reflectorless capability. An identical instrument was recently used to construct Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana.
We are generally closed during periods of winter snow-pack and will resume surveying after melt-out.
All County Survey, Inc. is now accepting new clients…..at competitive prices!